Restore your smile with confidence. Lush Dental offers dental implants as a permanent, stable solution to missing teeth
What are dental implants? Dental implants are the most cutting-edge therapy available for the replacement of missing teeth.
A dental implant is a metal post that acts as a substitute for the root of a tooth. On top of the dental implant is a connection piece called an abutment that connects a replacement tooth to the dental implant. The replacement tooth, often a crown, is custom-made to match your natural teeth and completes the dental implant restoration.
Implants at Lush Dental provide a strong foundation to replace missing teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they are a permanent solution. Implants require healthy gums and adequate bone. A patient must also be committed to excellent oral hygiene and regular dental visits, as these are critical to the long-term success of dental implants. There are many possible advantages to dental implant therapy.
- Look, act and feel like your own teeth.
- Improve functionality—both eating and speaking.
- Minimize oral bone loss.
- Reduce compromise to adjacent healthy teeth.
- Eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Improve oral health and hygiene.
- They give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself!
What will my first visit be like?
- Your first visit to our office will consist of a consultation with one of our doctors to outline your treatment plan and timeline.
- At your next appointment, the implant process will begin when a metal post is surgically positioned into the jaw. This post will act as a permanent “root” for the implanted tooth. Once it is in place, the surrounding bone and tissue will need time to heal.
- After a metal post is placed and the implant site has healed, your replacement tooth (or teeth) will be created. This will happen in our office when we take an impression of your existing teeth and jaw to create a model of your restoration. This model will allow us to build a restoration that fits the size, shape and color of your mouth and surrounding teeth.
- One your restoration has been created, you will return for the placement and final fitting of your restoration.
Implant placement requires special training, as it is a surgical procedure. Our team is highly-trained in implant placement to meet your dental needs.
How do they compare? Dental implants may have a higher initial cost than other restorative options, such as bridges and crowns, but when you add up all the ongoing expenses of other treatment options available—dental implants are more than worth the investment! Consider all the benefits in comfort, time, esthetics and health, and dental implants become an easy choice. Let us restore the function and beauty of your smile. Set up a consultation today!
Single tooth implant replacement — A single tooth implant replacement is ideal for a patient who wants to replace one or more teeth with lasting strength and stability.
Implant-supported bridge — A bridge supported by implants is a great option for patients who are missing multiple teeth in a row and want to reduce shifting and minimize wear on adjacent teeth.
Implant-supported dentures — Implant-supported dentures are commonly when a patient no longer has teeth remaining in their upper or lower jaw but enough bone to support implants.
Why choose Lush Dental?
Both Dr. Shedrack and Dr. Perpetua Okojie are dedicated doctors who pays extraordinary attention to detail. Because of their passion for perfection, they go the extra mile for you. They have completed advanced training in prosthetic implants to ensure that they will provide only the best results for you. Our team implements today’s best implant technologies in our office, solidifying our place as dental implant experts.
The technologies we use at our office allow us to provide high-quality results and to save you time. We use 3-D cone beam CT scans and computer-generated surgical guides for more precise implant placement.
Truly efficient implant therapy doesn’t sacrifice quality of treatment for time—we never compromise. If you genuinely care about your oral health, you’ll know that you can trust your implant restoration to us.